For your chance to win a special Earth Day prize pack (at a value of more than $50), here's what you need to know and do:
Everyday (minus weekends) I'm going to commit to posting on a regular basis again. That's right, no more slacking on my part... Promise! 0:) In each post, I will mention one thing I will or have already done that day to LOVE MOTHER EARTH! For your chance to win you must simply do the same.
You don't have to post a comment every day, but each day you do comment (on what you've done to do your part to love our planet) equals one additional entry. Thereby improving your chance to win by one more each time! How about that? ;D That means if you comment every weekday between now and Earth Day, you have up 7 opportunities to improve your chances to win!
For, as well all know, while we celebrate Earth Day only once a year... We should be loving our dear Mother Earth every single day. So be it big or small, let's be proud of the green acts we do and share 'em, we just may pick up a few good green habits from one another in the process ;)
All right... Here it goes, let the April Giveaway and Earth Day Countdown begin!
Today, I will walk everywhere: to work, to my appointments, to the store, everywhere. I'd like to say I'd bike but my bike's out of commission, and while transit is still eco-loving, I know I can use the exercise ;) It's a simple act, but green deeds don't always have to be complicated or hard, right?
What are you going to commit today big or small? Please share in the comments below, and gain a chance to win some eco-love from Ecojotter in the process ;)
Till tomorrow for your next chance to improve your winning odds... Looking forward to reading your daily eco-acts.
PS - April Giveaway Guidelines. Please...
1. Be a resident of Canada or the US. Sorry, am unable to ship internationally... But your thoughts are still more than welcome and encouraged wherever you may be jotting from :)
2. Only one entry per day per person. Multiple comments by the same person on the same day still only equals one entry for that day.
3. No retro-commenting, ie., commenting on old posts the day after.
4. Remember to include a way to contact you, ie, email address, website address, and/or link to your blogger profile. Otherwise, anonymous entries will remain anonymous :D
5. Enjoy! Best of luck! And thank you for participating.