Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Grand Total of 102 EcoDeeds! Pat yourselves on the back!

That's right 102! You all deserve an ecoHOORAY! Regardless of who's name I pull from my hat and reveal as the winner tomorrow, you are all ECOwinner ECOdoers in my book :) Thanks for participating everyone! You've all been very ECOinspiring, plus you've inspired and encouraged a new Ecojotter trend, rolling giveaways! I can't wait to brainstorm the next one...

In fact, I just noticed in email from an oh-so-sweet, and I believe organic lip balm maker about hosting a giveaway here. How cool is that? I'll be sure to inquire for all you lip-balm loving readers like me ;)

Am happy to report I'm feeling much better. Still under-weather, but staying in bed and resting yesterday helped. Thank you to all who sent oh-so-thoughtful feel better messages ;)

Therefore, I must run to work in 10 minutes. So will and must keep this short...

Below are some pics of Earth Day EcoACTS:






Mark in Vancouver at a special Earth Day Wholefoods Event last weekend, plus some Toronto high school students making an ECOdifference in honour of Earth Day yesterday.

A special thank you to my friend Mr. Johnson Kong for sending along the pics. Mr. Liscum’s Period 1 Extended French Geography class, as well as Mr. Kong’s Period 1 Leadership and Peer Support class at L’Amoreaux Collegiate made a special commitment to hug mother earth yesterday, by ECOtiding up! Kudos you guys!

Till tomorrow...  Keep up the ECOawesome work y'all!

Bon Jeudi ! Happy Thursday !

xo,
ej

PS-- Oops, my little "Earth Day ECOacts!"  banners didn't come out, or rather they came out really pixelly.  Désolée.  Sorry.

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails