So here are five laughs for you courtesy of InHabitat... The Top 5 Silliest Eco-Inventions. Let me know which is your fave. I think the two solar-powered products the bra and fan hat are mine...
5. PETaPOTTY for Dogs "Just because it contains grass doesn't make it green."
4. Solar Powered Bra "that comes equipped with two-cup holders, an electronic billboard, and can charge my cell." LOL... Completely unnecessary and hilarious!
3. The Hybrid SUV "Tracing along the lines of oxy-morons like jumbo shrimp, free love or working holidays, the hybrid SUV gets worse gas mileage than most sedans and requires tremendous amounts of virgin resources to produce. This “green” vehicle certainly falls short of ever really being eco."
2. Eco Button "Plug this earth-emblazoned eco button into your computer and then press it to automatically send your computer into sleep mode. I have heard that one could achieve a similar effect by either closing their laptop or using the ever-so-complicated drop down menu."
1. Solar Powered Fan Hat "Sure to brighten your day or the planet - if only because you will be laughing and pointing at the person wearing it. It does absolutely nothing to help the environment, and one could probably produce the same amount of cooling air by waving a magazine in front of their face."
That's it for now... Have yourselves a wonderful weekend! Thanks for checking in to my site. I love to see that I am slowly growing a following. Just a final friendly reminder that the final day of my Flickr Photo Contest is this Monday ;) So get those photos in ;D