Monday, December 8, 2008

manic monday


i really miss toronto winters
Originally uploaded by
__tk1
"Just another manic Monday... Wish it were Sunday, because that's my fun day. I don't have to run day... Just another manic monday."
Okay today wasn't quite manic but it certainly was busy. I think I also may just want to keep up with my recent alliteration titles. 0:)

First of all, here's hoping this finds everyone having had a wonderful weekend! Wow was it ever cold in Toronto! Eek, I forgot how cold Canadian winters are, especially in Ontario. I am convinced that it feels colder than in the Rockies were I spent my high school days. It may get as cold as -30 there, but -30 feels like -20 and it's a dry cold... Here you feel it in your bones!

Speaking of the cold, I have recently been researching alternative heating options, but of course energy efficient, ie. green ones. I was originally considering a space heater when my friend Jamie recommending considering an electric blanket. As she pointed out, if the need arises when I travel (and as you all know, I can end up traveling quite a bit and unexpectedly at that) I could bring it along, unlike a space heater.

So I did a quick google search for "energy efficient electric blanket" (not that's an alliteration!) and discovered this awesome site called Green Vaccine which I have since bookmarked! I love unexpected such as these... As much as I love comments that reveal cool sites such as excusemybills.com ! Thanks Thrive !

Finally, I can't not mention the awesome early Christmas present I received from my friend Premek at his holiday cheese and wine party... A beautiful bright pink box of.... Drumroll... Every colour of Sharpie pen you could imagine! Très cool... I can't wait to jot and draw away with 'em. Thanks again Premek!

Stay warm everyone,
xo, ej

1 comment:

Thrive said...

I'm glad you like the excusemybills.com site :) we're always taking submissions if you ever come up with any!

I'm also completely jealous of your new sharpie collection!

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails