Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Snowmageddon 2008?"

Whoah SNOW. If you leave in northeastern Canada or United States, you know what I'm talking about. And if you live in Toronto, you've likely heard "Snowmageddon." Granted I was in France this time last year... It still hasn't surpassed last year, right? So why all the fuss? Says the girl who was whining about it just the other night after not-so-patiently waiting for the TTC, and ultimately trekking throw blocks of un-shoveled snow in between transfers *angelic grin.*

I like my big bro's attittude. He's thinking Big Toboggan Snow Day to celebrate his birthday next month. Complete with litres of hot cocoa (with marshmallows of course), bright snow outfits, crazy carpets, snow-tubes... You get the idea. If this happens (which I am pretty certain it will), and you live in the area... Come! Details next month.

Whoah SNOW, but also whoah ecoFACTOIDS! Thank you to all those thus far who've participated in my December Giveaway contest. It's not too late to join, if you're only hearing about it now ; )

Speaking of facts, I was M.I.A. yesterday not because of the snow, but because of facts, well fact cards... Did You Know Ecojot cards to be exact, such as the one pictured above. I spent the day fine-tuning, printing and placing these cards into press kits.

Ever put together a press kit? I gotta say, it's quite the job but also quite a bit of fun. I thrive at tight manic-like deadlines (most of the the time, all thanks to my former experience marketing architects). Then there's the splendid agonizing anticipation that a trendy magazine will make all your hard work worthwhile. All right, not so agonizing... But you must admit, it's hard to truly stand out. For example, as the one of the other Did You Know Ecojot cards states " It’s simply not good enough to be green anymore. Today, every company, whether truthfully or not, claims to be as green as Kermit the frog." Proudly, "Ecojot walks the talk and more." In fact, in the coming days... I am going to each one... And let you be the judge. There are 10 in all so far.


Ziggy sleeping
Originally uploaded by ecojotter
Meanwhile, a special shout-out to Free Spirit, Marci, corteaus, Sabina Stirb, and windy angels (my 5 official followers)... Yay! As I continue to acquaint myself with blogging on a regular basis, I am super appreciative of those actually reading my often very random thoughts... Which include how much I am going to miss Ziggy as my house 'n Ziggy sitting responsibilities come to an end tomorrow. So much so, I had to mention it here, and post one more pic the cutie.

Well it's Saturday, and I have a holiday party to sort out an outfit for. Will keep posting if you keep reading ;) Even if just intermittently over the holidays. Happy Merry Bonne et Joyeux Whatever You and Yours May Be Celebrating In The weeks To Come!

xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails