Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ecojot's Feature Film Debut

As you may recall a few months ago, I mentioned that a movie titled "Love Happens," originally called "Traveling" when being filmed was coming out this month, and was not only starring Aaron Eckhart and Jennifer Aniston, but Ecojot too. Okay, not starring, but making a cameo appearance.

Well I haven't seen the film yet, I will be seeing tomorrow with my girlfriend Kate, who happens to have been crushing on Aaron Eckhart played a "sensitive motorcycle type" named George in Erin Brockovich.

Meanwhile, Lori of Universal Pictures was kind enough to send me a couple stills of the hunky Mr. Eckhart standing in front of a whole bunch of Ecojot journals!


Thank you again, Lori for permission to share this photo with my readers and fellow Ecojot fans. I can't wait to see the film... I am so a sucker for chick-flicks. Remember my review of the "The Time Traveler's Wife" last month? Needless to say, I'm a fan of this genre 0;)

Check out the trailer for "Love Happens..." If you check it out, please be sure to let me know what you think! I love hearing others reviews!

More exciting Ecojot and film news soon... In the meantime, Happy Tuesday!

xo,
ej

PS - According to Apple Trailers and BoxOfficeMojo... "Love Happens" came in 4th this past weekend for Box Office Results ($8M)... Not bad, eh? ;D

3 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

WOWOWOW!!! GO ECOJOT!!

MeganKP said...

EXCITING!!!!
Congrats!!!

ecojotter said...

thanks! just saw the movie... it was cute... especially aaron eckhart ;) plus awesome seeing ecojot on the big screen!

xo,
ej

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails