Friday, September 11, 2009

Ecojot Wyndham Event in Guelph on Saturday... Come say hello!

Just checked the forecast, and it's suppose to be sunny, high of 22, which isn't bad for autumn-time! I've never been Guelph, which I hear is a very quaint little city! It's going to be loads of fun, just like last month here in Toronto at Outer Layer!

Full details:

Ecojot Fan Appreciation Event @ Wyndham Art Supplies

A Saturday Afternoon of Ecojot Love
Host:
Type:
Network:
Global
Price:
Free
Date:
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Time:
11:00am - 4:00pm
Location:
Street:
City/Town:
Guelph, ON

RSVP on Facebook here :) We'll have free lemonade, gourmet jellybeans and buttons for you! Plus $1 off Ecojot products of $9 or more coupons!

For a different event, that's open to you all Canadian Residents... I got a lovely email from Natalie Bahadur, Senior Web Editor of StyleAtHome.com the other day...
"Hi there. How are you? I love your blog and check it out frequently!

There are some really exciting initiatives happening at www.styleathome.com and I wanted to share the details with you!

Our latest project is the Style at Home Makeover Contest 2009. This fabulous contest invites Canadians to share a photo of a room in their home that’s in desperate need of a makeover. Whether it’s a kitchen that’s buried under a sea of clutter or a bedroom that’s just plain boring, we want to see pictures of rooms that need a decorating overhaul! There are two grand prizes of $2,000 each in Home Depot gift certificates, plus 20 $50 Home Depot gift cards are up for grabs, just for voting and posting comments. Visit http://makeover2009.styleathome.com/ for full contest details. "

While I love the simplicity of our living room and dining room, I am so tempted to submit it... I'll have to see what my roommate has to say ;) How fun it would be to win some $$$ to redecorate our apartment!

If you live in Guelph or nearby, I hope to see you tomorrow. If not... Hopefully next Saturday at Midoco for another event right here in Toronto!

Seeing my first tiff film this Sunday night, a German movie called "Same Same But Different!" Can't wait to write all about it. I'll be sure to let you know if I spot any celebs as I'm festivaling ;D

Bon weekend!

xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails