Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Inauguration Eve Day!


Without a doubt, all eyes will be on Washington, DC tomorrow for the historic inauguration of the 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama.

I just found out that Barnes and Noble recently ordered a special Ecojot journal "Hope Believe Dream" to be available at all stores in recognition to the big event. As Mark Gavin of Ecojot put it, "It's a very exciting time in history, and we are thrilled to be involved our own small way."

I must admit, I am a tad jealous of all my dear Facebook friends whose statuses state they will be in DC for this momentous occasion. I suppose all I can say is take lots of pictures, and looking forward to the accompanying stories.

On a completely unrelated note, my Uncle Matt, who rarely sends me cute forwards, apparently could not resist sending me this video. I thought it would be an excellent Monday morning watch. You be the judge...


Watch CBS Videos Online

PS - And of course, just in case, you haven't yet already... Please check out my January Giveaway. Only 12 more days left, and I must say each time I receive an entry I am inspired knowing how you're doing your part to be eco-conscious ;)

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails