Tuesday, November 4, 2008

funfetti ideas!


Funfetti Cake Batter
Originally uploaded by ashlye nicole
G'evening from Sandy Port, Nassau... And welcome new and returning readers : )

I must admit I'm rather distracted by tonight's big history-in-the-making American Election Results. Then again, I don't know anyone who isn't 0; )

At the moment, I find myself sitting next to my dear 14-year old cousin Andrea, who was kind enough to get in to the spirit of the evening... She baked a delicious funfetti white cake complete with french vanilla icing for our impromptu Election Night Party. 8-year old Anthony insisted on a pre-dessert half-cheese / half-pepperoni frozen deep dish pizza on the menu. I suppose, there's nothing more American than frozen pizza that astonishingly does manage to taste better than delivery.... LOL.


So what are you up to tonight? American or non-American, politically-savvy or not, one things for sure... Many all around the world, patiently or not so patiently await tonight's big results. With all that said and done, here's hoping it's all right I turn to a lighter topic... But still about the world..." Our small world..."

As some of you may know my original musical moving sketchbook idea had hopes of traveling all across Canada. However, after my first pitch to Mark of Ecojot, we agreed to do a pilot local version first. For one, it meant a "smaller carbon footprint" and two, a chance to showcase Toronto and its talent. Nevertheless, that hasn't stopped me from brainstorming ways to expand my second, third, fourth, ... , ..., .... projects in a major city near you, or even a small town near you! Besides, I do believe it truly is "a small world after all."

What do you think? Would you like to see the musical moving sketchbook dancing around your city or town? Do you have an idea for the project? A new twist? Or turn perhaps? I'd love to hear them all.... So please comment below or email me. Let's all brainstorm together, and hopefully come up with some exciting ecojot-inspired and promoted ideas we can do together this coming new year! After all, it's not just a new US presidential term after tomorrow... But 2009 is just around the corner, and either way, good ideas are good ideas... and good any time!

That's it for now...
xo, ej

*We unfortunately didn't get a chance to capture Andrea's funfetti cake batter... However, I guarantee it was as delicious looking as Ashlye Nicole's pre-oven, as it was heavenly post-oven when we quickly c
onsumed it (10:04pm).

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails