Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Flare in New York City


Tudor City
Originally uploaded by JimmyOKelly
Until I googled "Tudor City" I wasn't quite sure what to make of the title of this photo... Turns out "Tudor City is an apartment complex located on the East Side of Manhattan in New York City." Today was (albeit crisp) such a bright fall day in Manhattan. If the weather is as lovely tomorrow, I may just have to go searching for this neighbourhood!

So this post must unfortunately be kept short since I am actually off to dinner with a college friend, and then a show at The Lincoln Centre for Performing Arts at 8,

However some "Fall Flare" highlights from my New York City Adventure thus far...

• I had a relatively relaxing megabus ride in to The City... Even made some new friends on the bus, although maybe one foe (Joey, Jamie or Carina... care to share the story?) LOL.

• To say the very least, I had an AMAZING time at the L.I.V.E. World 2008 Summit. It was definitely worth the last-minute overnight bus ride (foe 'n all). Full report to follow when I have better access to the internet, because...

• Am currently at a NYPL and must run... They're closing in 10 minutes.... Eek!

I have sadly not heard from anyone regarding meeting up for coffee tomorrow... But remain, hopeful. Some friends have suggested a few great places to hang out that will likely have wifi, so I'll keep y'all posted. Must upload this before I get kicked out.

xo, ej

1 comment:

ecojotter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails