Friday, October 2, 2009

I spy with my little eye... ecojot!

A few weeks ago I'd heard that Inhabitat New York was launching. Being the big Inhabitat and of course NYC fan that I am, while I couldn't be there in person... I thought why not try and send some Ecojot goodies. As luck would have it my offer arrived in time, and I managed to send some Ecojot gift-in-kind donations for a the "NYC Inhabitat Party Goodie Giveaway."

Inhabitat sent out word they'd posted pics of the launch party on Flickr, and so I of course had to check 'em out!

Speaking of giveaways, SliceofLemon.com is hosting a giveaway for five Ecojot jumbo journals, or as Sabrina, the blogger refers to them "jumbo-jots...." "The Greatest Notebooks on Earth!"

The contest is going on until 9 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, Oct. 5, 2009. So hurry, one entry per person, all you have to do is share "your fondest childhood memory!"

It's very wet and gray here in Toronto., which is unfortunate since well it's a tad depressing, plus not only is it Nuit Blanche tomorrow in Paris and Toronto, but I am riding my first tall-ship sail boat tomorrow for a ride on Lake Ontario and a delicious dinner... But brrrr, it sure is going to be cold. I may have to bring my parka!

Bon weekend however you spend it!

xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails