Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Blog Action '09 Day!

When I discovered yesterday it was "Blog Action Day 09" today I had to sign up! I want to contribute a more comprehensive blog post on "Climate Change" than just posting a couple YouTube videos... But as you know I love visuals, and as it happens I went to a concert last night, so coming across this powerful song asking us "how can we dance when are beds are burning..." seemed very appropriate to post today. In fact, if you want to be a "Climate Ally" and download the song for free you can at TimeforClimateJustice.org.

Here is the video. Definitely some excellent music for thought.



I am off to ecojot headquarters. I'll be blogging again later today/evening. It's so cool thinking 8,939 blogs (148 countries / 12,592,373 readers) will be dedicating today to "Climate Change!" Wow! If you've got a blog consider joining too!



xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails