Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Groundhog Day!

I'm not sure if the groundhog emerged from from his burrow and saw his shadow or not... However, I must admit I hoping he didn't and winter will end soon!

So I can't not mention Groundhog Day without mentioning the movie of the same name starring Bill Murray.  If you haven't seen it, watch it today :)  Here's a clip...



I posted this particular clip since, it reminds me of the Facebook phenomena.  I will be the first to admit, I am known to spend countless hours on Facebook, and as I suspect you know relish the moments I can connect with fellow Ecojot fans.  I can't recall if I've introduced you to Happyslip one of my favourite YouTube personalities who always seems to manage to "slip [me] into happiness."  I hope this video does the same for you...



Thank you to all the January Giveaway participants I will be announcing the winner this week... Perhaps tomorrow, so please check back in ;)

Meanwhile... Again, Happy Groundhog Day!

xo,
ej

PS- dreamxlogic, so happy to see you enjoyed the Hugs video I recently posted :)

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails