Friday, June 12, 2009

Win Carolyn's Pins + Childrens' Drawings Come to Life...


So being the occasional 0;) Miss Perfectionist that I am, I am frequently ridden with guilt when I don't get a proper post in on a regular, daily basis 0:,( As has clearly happened this week...

Yet a many of you still come and visit my blog anyway, and I can't thank you enough for your presence. But just for good measure... THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Therefore perhaps just as you have accepted me as I am... The consistently irregular ecoLoving blogger, I need to too ;D

While I still have dreams of going 100% Freelance (you know... not needing that dreaded day job and all), until that day arrives and I'll just continue blogging as often as I can 0;D

All right 'nough rambling... Two blog worthy things...

One... DesignerJots Carolyn Gavin's holding a Contest until Monday!!! Win a pin or rather a set and some mini ecojot notebooks... All you have to do is leave her a comment where you've see Ecojot and why you'd like to win here. Good luck!


Two... My interior designer friend Susan sent this to my inbox with the subject "I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this," and once you visit this link you'll know why, because I too "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!" Below are a few sneak peaks from the feature of Yeondoo Jung's Wonderland...


Thank you again Susan for the forward. These are the only type of forwards I love, and I love that you know that ;) Aren't they fantastic, folks?

The concept of Yeondoo Jung's Wonderland reminds of how Lily is Carolyn Gavin's young daughter is her muse and many of Carolyn's whimsical designs are inspired by Lily's sketches!

Speaking of which, I hear it's Lily's birthday this weekend... Bon Bon Bon Anniversaire Lily! Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails