Monday, June 22, 2009

Keep snapping! You could win some green, share some green, and even maybe ride green!

So while I clearly can't promise to blog every day, and unfortunately it would seem not even every week... I can promise I'm all about quality posts regardless of quantity 0;)

First and foremost, here's hoping all the ecoWonderful dads had a fantastic Father's Day! My ecoCool dad was kind enough to share his day with me ;) He's all the way in the Philippines and so at around midnight I skyped him to greet him, and in turn he skyped me yesterday morning to greet me Happy Birthday!

Although my family is all the way on the other side of the globe, I must say I love that they're just a mere video-call away... I don't believe I was actually born on Father's day, but I do know that every few years we get to share the day even if it's from afar :)

How did you celebrate the weekend? For it was not only Father's Day and my birthday (or as my big brother likes to call it... The day he stopped being an only child =p) but also Summer Solstice, the first official day of summer and longest day(light) of the year! So... Happy Happy Second Official Day of Summer!

Here in Toronto it was all right Friday, absolutely grey, sad and wet Saturday, but come Sunday the sun was shining and it got as hot as it promised at 27 degrees Celsius. Here's hoping wherever you were, it was as gorgeous! Definitely best dad day/birthday weather ever in my books! Sunny, hot but not sweltering 8)

And now for a few quick announcements... Have you seen the Ecojot Flickr Photo Contest entries? If not, here's a sneak peek...


The exciting news? My contest has been extended to Monday, August 3rd. So keep snapping up pics, start commenting and faving and also remember to tell your friends to do the same. Remember the photo with the most comments and starred favourites wins an Ecojot prize-pack!


Speaking of photo contests.... Want to win the ultimate ecoVehicle? Check out Inhabitat's PIMP MY ECO-RIDE CONTEST. They too have extended their contest, but only until this Wednesday, June 24th!

That's it for now... Good luck on the contests!

Loving the entries in both mine and Inhabitat's thus far... So keep 'em coming!

xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails