Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh joyful, beautiful sleep!


fast asleep 2
Originally uploaded by smeert
Ever feel like you've got so much to do and not enough hours in the day to complete it all...? Racing just the same to get it all done, only for it to catch up behind you...?

Yeah, I am beat to say the least... It's been an over-packed month of commitments and never-ending to-do lists that has flown by in the wink of an eye.

Yet thankfully in the midst of my mini-melt down this evening of the harsh reality that I need to perhaps bite less and chew more... I have my big brother G2 and his roommate, our good friend Tracy, to remind me to just go home and go to bed.

Sleep often is the best and only medicine.

Be back to blog on Wednesday with my ecoCool shots from Evergreen Brickwork's Saturday season opening.

Sweet dreams.

xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails