Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm ECOpassionate... How about you?

On this brisk but very lovely sunny Victoria Day (it's a long weekend here in Canada!)  I ended up being inspired by my recent official Flickr Contest announcement and did a little photo slideshow... 

** Better to click twice on the video (to go directly to the YouTube link) or here to watch the full wide-screen version... Otherwise, it just comes out all cropped funny =/ **

Took a little longer to edit than I thought it would (hence the late afternoon post!)   I guess it's been a while since I was studying film production at Uni 0;)  Hopefully it inspires you to join my Ecojotter Flickr Group and take part in my special May Contest!


Happy Victoria Day!

xo, 
ej


No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails