Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Belated HAPPY Groundhog's Day Everyone!


amigurumi groundhog
Originally uploaded by planetjune
From the looks outside here in Toronto, all three groundhogs were right... We've got six more weeks of winter coming our way... It's snowing out! You know that perfect light powdery snow that gracefully floats to the ground?

I am however hoping it'll stop snowing by this evening because I'm moving apartments tonight! So keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Just in case I'm not back blogging till next week due to the move, unpacking, connecting internet, etc... Just wanted to share this very cheesy, yet still very cute and well done video forwarded to me by my Uncle M (note: if you double click on the video, it will open in a new window and isn't cropped)...



Enjoy!

xo,
ej

PS - Watch out for a special Valentine's Ecojot Giveaway coming soon!

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails