Monday, May 11, 2009

Lil Chirping Birdies: Belated Happy Mother's Day!

You know it's way past your bedtime, when... While it's still dark outside, the birds are beginning to chirp. That's right, I unexpectedly have found myself pulling an all-nighter. Although I suppose "all-nighter" implies no sleep for a full 24 hours, and I fully intend to sleep now...

Just wanted to wish all mothers out there a belated Happy Mother's Day! I hope you felt and had a fabulous one!

Thankfully tomorrow's my freelance day and seeing as I was inspired to freelance into the wee hours of the morning, I shall sleep in and continue when I wake.

I'll be back in a few hours to pick out those new prize winners I promised. Plus announce my May Giveaway!

Happy Monday Early Morn!

xo,
ej

No comments:

ShareThis

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails